Dissertation topics for B.Sc or M.Sc Microbiology Students.
Soil and Agricultural Microbiology:
- Evaluation of possible bacterial hosts for bacteriophage in soil and aquatic environments.
- Comparative study about antimicrobial activity of tea tree oil , lemon grass oil and Peppermint oil.
- Discovering probiotic bacteria from soil and aquatic environment .
- Efficacy of VAM on Black rot disease in sugarcane.
- Efficacy of VAM on Brown spot disease in sugarcane.
- Physico , chemical, Bacteriological Analysis Of Well Water in Madurai District..
- Isolation And Characteristics Of An Antibiotics Producing Bacterium Collected From soil of Madurai..
- Onion Is Associated With Micro-Organisms Which Are Capable Of Causing Spoilage.
- Bacterial Contaminants Associated With Commercial Poultry Feed From Three Different Companies
- Study of air microflora of Chennai and its seasonal and locational variation
- Comparison of the efficacy of ordinary washing and thorough cosmetic hand washing in the removal of faecal bacteria.
- Microbiological quality assessment of some brands of cosmetics
powders sold within Tamil Nadu, India.
- Microbiological quality and preservative capacity of commonly available cosmetics in Tamil Nadu, India.
- Assessment of Microbial quality of commercial herbal cosmetics.
- Microbiological profile of selected samples of "Himalaya" eye cosmetics in Tamil Nadu provinces before and after use.
- Bacteriological profile of skin- moisturizing creams and lotions during use
- The antifungal action of dandruff shampoos.
- The effects of a shampoo containing zinc pyrithione on the control of dandruff.
Food and Industrial Microbiology
- Microbiological Examination Of Fresh Milk Sold In Madurai
- Comparative Analysis Of Microbial Load Of The Madurai and Chennai Main Water Production.
- Comparative Study on performance of waste water treatment plant on two different industries.
- Microbiological study of paper industries influent
- Comparative study on Bacteriological and mycological profile of fresh vegetables of Madurai and Chennai .
- Microbiology and chemical analysis of food beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) at Chennai.
- Bacteriological analysis of fish and its environment and enzymatic activities of fish isolates
- Bacteriological study of icecream of Chennai .
- Using natural products and essential oils as an alternative for reducing microorganisms toxins in crops, fruits and processed foods
- Comparative Study Of Disinfectant Efficiency Of Ethanol, Bleach And Phenolics Against Pseudomonas Aeruginosa And Staphylococcus Aureus
- The Incidence Of Candidiasis Among Single And Married Women Of Different Age Group
- Isolation And Identification Of Bacteria Associated With Wound Sepsis
- Antimicrobial Activity of Medicinal Plants against
Human Pathogenic Bacteria
- Study of Anaerobes Vs Aerobes in Wound Infections